Music: Enter Shikari, Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men, etc.
July 17th, 2012 @ 7:01pm | Originally posted by thedailywhat. | 1,490 notes
This & That:
- Rush Limbaugh isn’t really anti-gay, Elton John insists. Right.
- Jon Hamm isn’t embarrassed to have Sinead O’Connor on his iPod.
- Rebels used Gaddafi’s body as a ventriloquist doll. (Heads up — photo and video in link are graphic.)
- If you break up in public, you take the chance that the whole saga will be live-tweeted.
- No one will be charged for carving “suck it” into a horse’s front teeth.
- From Slate: The unlikely story of the first gay military union.
- From the Salt Lake Tribune: Val Patterson penned his own obit — and came clean on all sorts of things.
- From the Baltimore Sun: The infamous “Fudgsicle Kid” of pre-Internet 1995 is all grown up.
- When wine tasting goes bad.
- The terrific new Axe commercial stars a thoughtful Keifer Sutherland.
- How did we miss footage of the first-ever dog-humping contest?
- The laziest shark you’ll see all day relies on a fishing net for his latest meal.
Look At This:
- Photographer Dinah Fried snaps the meals in famous novels.